This lake is so large that it also runs along the banks of the towns of Sanguinet-Cazaux whose name it bears. Résidence Calliope, located just 60 metres from the hotel-restaurant La Caravelle, is divided into 2 parts :
Duplex Calliope 1 features spacious duplexes (6 type-3 55-m² duplexes) for weekly rentals only. All accommodations have a covered terrace with enclosed garden, two bedrooms on the upper level (one with double bed, the other with twin beds), including one with balcony and beautiful view over the lake, bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
These duplexes also have a sitting room with equipped kitchenette on the ground floor, crockery for 4 guests, coffee maker, microwave oven, cookware including pressure cooker, washing-machine, flat-screen TV.
Beds are ready when guests arrive. Housekeeping upon arrival and departure of guests or more often on request at an extra charge.
- And, upstairs, the residence offers 5 bedrooms Lou Galip features 5 “attic” rooms for 2, 3 or 4 guests, with hotel services and daily cleaning. These attractive, tastefully furnished rooms are all equipped with shower, separate toilet, Top refrigerator, microwave oven, flat-screen TV. Located lakeside but without view of lake.
Exclusive half board in peak season: breakfast at the residence, dinner at the restaurant La Caravelle.
Résidence Calliope and Hôtel La Caravelle are connected via a small path in the forest.
Amenities and services:
- secure parking
- enclosed garden
- individual electric heating included in rate
- private picnic area with shared barbecue
- bicycle garage available
- located directly near the lake beach in front of the residence
- amenities in accommodations
- free boat docking for entire stay
- secure car-park
- proximity to seaside (10-minute drive)
- shuttle station near residence connecting the ocean beaches and town centre
- international golf course 300m away
- near cycling trails (bicycle storage available)
- exceptional environment + free docking of your boat during your stay